(C) Systems Global is a partner and solutions provider of two widely used software platforms focused on servicing the needs of the industry-leading nonprofits in the US, Canada, the UK and Europe. Our partners are:
• etouches - a rapidly growing venture funded SaaS software company. (C) Systems is etouches' largest partner. The company serves the global meetings, conferences, and events industry and has offices in Norwalk, CT, Reading, UK and Sydney, Australia.
• Advanced Solutions International - ASI is the developer of iMIS, the leading engagement management platform focused on meeting the needs of the nonprofit marketplace. (C) Systems is one of ASI's largest partners and was named Authorized iMIS Solution Provider of the Year for 2014.
We have a simple company philosophy that has served us well over the years: we are technology focused and relationship driven. Our staff is committed to providing services that are beyond our customers' highest expectations. We are convinced that this is the essence of (C) Systems. It is the foundation of our success, and will serve us well as we continue to grow and recruit highly skilled consultants and developers into our organization.
If you feel that you would enjoy working in our environment, we are always searching for the very best people - motivated independent thinkers and doers who will help us achieve our mission. Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Project Manager and Solution Consultant - Hiring Immediately
Project Management Responsibilities Include:
- Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy, resource scheduling, identification of risks and contingency plans.
- Formulate and define technical scope of work and objectives, and participate in the delivery of technical services.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Review status and modify schedules and plans as required.
- Prepare project status reports and keep management, clients and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Monitor project results against technical and functional specifications.
- Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Estimated Percentage - 50%
Application Related Duties Include:
- Provide expert consulting and guidance to our internal staff and customers regarding the deployment and maintenance of our association software solutions.
- Provide training and documentation to both internal staff and customers.
- Learn and Master new etouches and iMIS modules
- Providing expert consulting in analyzing clients' requirements and formulating solutions to meet and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Deliver consulting services across the (C) Systems product lines
- Provide on-going technical and application service and support
- Estimated Percentage - 25%
Other responsibilities will include:
- Participation in our Project Management Group (PMG) - creation of standards, governance processes and documentation
- Build and maintain customer relationships and customer loyalty
- Participate in the recruiting of additional personnel to (C) Systems, LLC
- Work closely and productively with other (C) Systems staff and subcontracted consultants
- Maintain a professional image and attitude at all times with (C) Systems customers
- Estimated Percentage - 25%
Event Marketing Manager - Activities and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate expositions and seminars including staff travel, exhibition logistics, and client appreciation networking events for approximately 15 to 20 tradeshows annually.
- Management of (C) Systems' webinars through promotion to clients/prospects, updating website, scheduling webinar presentations, scheduling of (C) Systems staff, and entering attendance activity into CRM.
- Protect and promote the (C) Systems brand through clear, effective and timely communications that reflect serious attention to detail and represent the high quality of work for which (C) Systems is known
- Execute contracts for exposition space in support of our marketing activities. Effectively negotiate for booth space and other sponsorship benefits.
- Create and document an exposition show plan describing all important event details. The plan is used by staff attending the event and working the exposition. The floor plan details all activities, logistics, networking and social functions.
- Maintain client/prospect database (CRM) with leads, prospects and opportunities that originate from our Marketing efforts. Learn the nuances of CRM to help you and your colleagues take full advantage of the platform.
- Provide support to the sales team via activity updates in CRM for clients and prospects interacting in any way with (C) Systems. (Example: Webinar attendance, tradeshow attendance, etc.)
- Execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager in support of products, programs, and other (C) Systems initiatives.
- Assist with management of the social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc. as well as blogs and other social channel activities
- Assist, coordinate, and manage client mailings (newsletters, emails blasts, holiday notices, etc.).
- Maintain a current inventory of all sales promotional materials and product information, and assist with/arrange for the maintenance and printing of company marketing materials.
Other Responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining client and vendor relationships.
- Invest in learning the (C) Systems technology platforms to better service the clients. This will help you prepare for your advancement at the company.
- Participation at industry and education events and at trade show exhibitions promoting the (C) Systems products and services.