With C Systems engaged to implement iMIS or any new component, we follow a set of best practices. A component of those best practices is our implementation methodology. There are major phases of work that are addressed as part of the C Systems implementation methodology. Our project team will craft your phases of work at the beginning of every project kickoff to ensure the phases deliver against your defined set of requirements.
A base set of phases are as follows:
1. Requirements Review | Needs Assessment | Process Flow Analysis
2. Fit Analysis
3. Design and Configuration
4. Data Conversion
5. Technical Review | SQL Database Fine Tuning
6. Custom Reporting Applications
7. Administrator, Early Adopter, and End-User Training
8. Deployment of Web Applications
9. Post-Implementation Review
In every implementation, we recommend that each phase of work be thoroughly documented using standard project management tools. The level of detail maintained in the project plan and project documentation will vary by project. However, all phases of work must be addressed to ensure a successful project.