C Systems Global was founded 18 years ago with the goal of providing the highest quality database and website consulting services to industry leading associations and non-profits. We started in the NYC area and are now servicing a large and diverse client base all over North America, Europe and Australia. Our staff is amazing and we pride ourselves on leveraging technology to build successful business relationships that last. We are Technology Focused, Relationship Driven.
We offer excellent career opportunities for smart, self-motivated systems professionals who are team players and love finding creative solutions to solve complex business problems. We have a culture of innovation and we need independent thinkers and leaders to help us move forward. Are you that person?
If you have the relevant experience in the areas detailed below, drop us a line and come talk to us about joining the team! You'll need to have a BS or an MS in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or any other relevant STEM degree, and if you do you might want to reach out to us. But before doing that you need to ask yourself... do I love my job? Do I love the people I work with? Am I a respected part of the team? If you have not yet found your place reach out to us.
If you have experience with:
- Associations and Non Profit software
- Functional knowledge of SAAS platforms
- Hands on experience with iMIS, or any other leading AMS platforms such as NetForum, Aptify, Personify, ACGI, or SalesForce based applications
- Hands on knowledge with business intelligence platforms
- Knowledge of performance tuning tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of Windows Server technologies, server administration
- Cloud based hosting and services from Azure or AWS services
- C# or SalesForce Development expertise
- Website and content management experience
We offer a diverse, casual work environment, with a great entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to learn and grow very quickly, but always with an eye toward a proper work/life balance.
Benefits: We offer one of the best available benefit programs for small businesses, including generous healthcare plan, health care savings, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, vision, dental and other support for our staff. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. To learn more about our company, please visit: www.csystemsglobal.com or send your resume to email@example.com